Re: Fresh from the I-D factory

2005-07-12 04:34:16
wayne wrote:

I think the -00 I-Ds generally take longer to show up

Yes, today's stuff is not yet on the announnce list, so
maybe it comes later today.

Other fresh I-Ds, note _2821bis_

Interesting.  I didn't even know it was being worked on.
Is this just to try and get it advanced up the standard
track?

That's what John wants, see his articles on the smtp list.
Some editorial bug fixes, minor syntax fixes, the famous
"host ai" problem and others.

Hector wants to add many other ideas, but that won't fly,
because John says that substantial changes require a WG.

I want a MAIL clarification, "bounces to" vs. "classic",
that's so far only my idea.  And I think restarting from
"proposed" is good enough if that's the price for some
serious fixes like getting rid of the IPv6 tag.  But I
guess that John doesn't like any restart as "proposed".

                        Bye, Frank