Re: website problem

2005-07-14 10:59:40
In <20050714023137(_dot_)GB17745(_at_)alatheia(_dot_)elm(_dot_)net> Alex van
den Bogaerdt <alex(_at_)ergens(_dot_)op(_dot_)het(_dot_)net> writes:

Someone who clearly wants to remain anonymous has the following to say:

The "label_~all.png" image doesn't appear.

Yeah, I noticed that when the SPF website was moved to the new box.  I
checked and it never existed on Meng's box either.

I keep meaning to dig out the gimp or something and create this image,
but I haven't had time.  If someone would like to do it for me, I
would appreciate it.  I think starting with the label_-all.png image
would be easiest.  It does involve transparencies, which I haven't
ever done, which would require me to think, why is part of why I
haven't just done it.

-wayne