Re: website problem

2005-07-14 11:31:21
--On Donnerstag, Juli 14, 2005 12:59:40 -0500 wayne <wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wrote:
[...]
I keep meaning to dig out the gimp or something and create this image,
but I haven't had time.  If someone would like to do it for me, I
would appreciate it.  I think starting with the label_-all.png image
would be easiest.  It does involve transparencies, which I haven't
ever done, which would require me to think, why is part of why I
haven't just done it.

Until someone provides a better image, the attached one should work.

Ralf Döblitz