Re: Re: moving the spf-council mailing list

2005-07-16 19:11:38
In <42D9BBA3(_dot_)7483(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

wayne wrote in spf-council

We are in the process of moving the spf-council mailing list
[...]
I will send out a test post to the new list in just a few
minutes.

The test message didn't make it to GMaNe,

I think we may have to set up a new subscription for the gmane folks,
I'm not sure.

                                          and the v2.listbox
archives don't allow public access.

I'll see what I can do about that.

The new URL <http://openspf.net/> now apparently also works
(in addition to openspf.com), is .net the "official" domain ?

JohnP pointed his domains to the spf.pobox.com website quite a while
ago.  I haven't gotten openspf.org working quite right yet.  I
mis-read a message from James.

Neither JohnP nor James have actually transfered to domains to me as
the "trusted party for SPF domains" yet, but that is almost certainly
due to me not asking them to do so yet.  I've been too busy with the
Email Authentication Summit and such.

-wayne