Re: moving the spf-council mailing list

2005-07-16 19:55:48
wayne wrote:

I think we may have to set up a new subscription for the
gmane folks, I'm not sure.

Nor me, because Mark's later article made it, click twice to
get the "raw" header:

<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spf.council/382/raw>

the v2.listbox archives don't allow public access.
I'll see what I can do about that.

Not strictly necessary as long as these lists are also archived
elsewhere and publicly accesible by Message-ID.

JohnP pointed his domains to the spf.pobox.com website quite
a while ago.

Okay, is it the time when I should s/spf.pobox.com/openspf.net/
"everywhere" like in a rxdyndns.html manual within rxdyndns.zip
and other obscure places. <http://purl.net/net/spf> etc. ?  Bye