Re: Input via the web site submission form - Just wanted to say something positive

2005-07-20 13:07:31
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Scott Kitterman wrote:

Thanks. Do you mind if I post this to our spf-discuss mailing list?

Yes, thats fine by me and you can also include whatever you like from this
email including my name or the website.
However, I would prefer not to have my email address included in the
posting.

So he goes ahead and includes the email in the posting :-(
Oops.