Re: What to do about the SPF domain name

2005-07-31 12:56:23
On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 07:53:49PM +0000, Mark wrote:

The official status of openspf.org, I believe, was declared contigent upon
transfer of the domain name ownership to the SPF property holder (wayne).
Although I still take James to be a man of his word, should transfer of
ownership not occur, then we cannot, and really should not, go with the
openspf.org domain name.

Nor any of the similar names.

I still feel we should wait.  Holiday season, meaning James could
be on vacation himself or be very busy filling in for others.
We waited this long, why rush things now.

Alex