Re: SPF implementations

2005-08-15 18:14:01
Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

You need to use self-signing SRS or old SES to discard those
misdirected bounces.

Actually I could catch almost all by "it's not one of the six
local parts I really use(d) somewhere".  But that would also
kill the normal spam.  So far I try to "spamcop" it all, but
maybe I'm forced to change that strategy and filter it at the
POP server.

New SES is an alternative to DKIM where you query the sender
to validate a hash code instead of fetching a public key and
validating a signed hash code.  Unlike DKIM, it can stop most
forgeries before SMTP DATA.

Sounds good.  But without US ASCII plain text Internet Draft...
okay, we discussed that already in 2004 <gd&r>  Bye, Frank