Re: Re: SPF implementations

2005-08-16 06:42:06
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Scott Kitterman wrote:

[ discussion of SRS and old SRS MAIL FROM signing ]
This is only feasible when you run your own mail server I think.  If
there's a way to do this otherwise, then I think a lot more people would
be interested....

True.

Also, if the outbound SMTP server is not also the MX for the domain
(which is normal in large setups) I would imagine there are some
inter-server coordination issues that would make this approach a challenge.

Not true.  The only coordination required is to use the same secret
on all servers.