SPF Filter Questions

2005-08-18 07:41:25
Hello All,

I have a dilemma that I hope someone can help me out with.

I work for a company that is an Application Service Provider. We provide Web-Based church software to churches across the country. These churches create lists of people and record their contributions for tax purposes. Our application gives them the ability to send the Contribution Statements to the people via email. The churches can designate any email address they want in the "From" box. I have no idea what email address they will use. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. If the email runs into an SPF server the email will think it's a spoof email since our server isn't in the list of allowable servers from that email address. This is an outgoing email server only. It does not accept incoming emails. Is there a way to approve the email server no matter what the address says going out?

Thanks,

Bill Gifford
Icon Systems