Re: SPF Filter Questions

2005-08-18 09:35:27
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, Bill IconSystemsNetwork.com wrote:

I work for a company that is an Application Service Provider.  We
provide Web-Based church software to churches across the country.  These
churches create lists of people and record their contributions for tax
purposes.  Our application gives them the ability to send the
Contribution Statements to the people via email.  The churches can
designate any email address they want in the "From" box.  I have no idea
what email address they will use.

You could consider yourself similar to a "greeting card" site.
Send the email with your own domain in MAIL FROM (and Sender),
but your clients address in From.  In Outlook, your emails will then say:
 From billing(_at_)IconSystemsNetwork(_dot_)com on behalf of "Jill"
[jill(_at_)somechurch(_dot_)org]

Other clients will simply say "From "Jill" <jill(_at_)somechurch(_dot_)org>.