Re: status of the SPF I-D

2005-08-23 10:21:33
In <x4wtmhs64r(_dot_)fsf(_at_)footbone(_dot_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wayne
<wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> writes:

To the best of my knowledge, the RFC editors have not even looked at
the I-D and nothing will happen until they make their editorial
review.

fyi;

I emailed the rfc-editor and received a response that basically said:

1) The RFC editors aren't waiting on anything from us, so we don't
   need to (and can't) do anyting to make things move quicker.

2) Due to the current backlog that they are working through, they
   estimate it will be 3-4 months before we reach the AUTH48 stage.

-wayne