Re: Any actions coming in regards to approval of SID drafts for RFC and their IETF "approved" reuse of v=spf1 records ?

2005-08-23 19:56:53
Julian Mehnle wrote:

http://spf.pobox.com/slides/molson/01.html etc. were throwing
an error (as many of the slides had been doing for a while
now).  I fixed it.

Thanks, I forgot to check it, my browser always displays the
"broken image" for PNG, I didn't see that it was for real ;-)

have I misunderstood your scenario?

No, see my reply to Wayne (the GMX op=auth HARDPASS example).

Irrelevant for your text, it's already very long, so adding a
case that you personally consider as "broken" would be stupid.

Oops, you inserted the same URL twice.  What was the latter
supposed to be?

Sorry,
<http://mid.gmane.org/42B9991C(_dot_)30E2(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>

A variant of the bogus HARDPASS case, so better forget it, and
I was also ranting at the end, that won't do as "evidence" for
your case, you'd need it in an RfC 3934 case against me. ;-)

                            Bye, Frank