Re: Supporting the appeal

2005-08-23 20:15:54
Mark Shewmaker wrote:

Would it be of any help to additionally be more explicit?

IETF is individually, one of the fundamental believes.  In
practice it's of course not that simple, there are WGs, some
liaisons, bodies like the IAB, etc.  But otherwise anything
you contribute is an individual contribution.

I'll volunteer to request and compile a list of names

I proposed the community position as gimmick (a link to the
list with the signers), but obviously Julian decided that
this is a bad idea - in fact I also was not sure.

BTW, is openspf.org down ?   Bye, Frank