Re: Supporting the appeal

2005-08-23 17:18:02

We have a working & tested way to gather support and "signatures" with online form as was done at openspf.org almost a year ago. It should be fairly easy to tweak same CGI to allow those interested to show support for the appeal if James has time to do that.

But I'd suggest this be done independent of the actual appeal and not
a prerequisite to filing and that support "signatures" primarily come after the appeal has been made.