[spf-discuss] Re: solving the forwarding problem

2005-09-14 20:11:23
Seth Goodman wrote:

very unlikely to find any "new" argument for this troll.

As you can imagine, nobody likes being called a troll.

I use "troll" in the old sense of "highly controversional
topic resulting in a thread were all posters repeat what
they have said more than 100 times before".  It's nothing
personal, I don't even recall who started this "troll"
(see subject), he probably enjoys our efforts to feed it.

That "SPF does not work because forwarders don't like it"
horse is dead, so kicking it is IMHO no fun.   Bye, Frank