Re: [spf-discuss] the SPF website domain name

2005-10-31 11:01:46
On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 11:02:39AM -0600, wayne wrote:

Should we switch domain names now?  (I think so)

We should have a year ago.

Should we send out an announcement?  (I think not, it is *very* old
news.)

Yes, please do.  It is *not* old news.  Getting the domain itself
may be old news, but actually switching over cannot be old news as
it has not happened yet.

Also, please do mentioned in the "news" section of the website.
A message "nothing much changed last year" is quite different
from no message at all for a year.

Alex