Re: [spf-discuss] the SPF website domain name

2005-10-31 10:42:34
On 10/31/05, wayne <wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wrote:

When the openspf.org <http://openspf.org> domain was transfered to the SPF
project, I
suggested on the #spf IRC channel that we switch over to it and send
an announcement to spf-announce. I was scolded for not waiting until
the new website was finished

Web sites are *never* finished. (That is the beauty of the web! :-)

and do both with the same announcement.
It was felt by some that just changing the domain name wasn't making a
big enough splash and we should wait.

I suspect that the new website is stalled and will not be read to
replace the current website for the foreseeable future.

Should we switch domain names now? (I think so)

Yes, make the switch! (I've been waiting with baited breath!)

Should we send out an announcement? (I think not, it is *very* old
news.)

I'm with you.

--
Morris Inouye <morrisinouye(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
--Hanlon's Razor