Re: [spf-discuss] OT: mailing list screwed up

2005-11-01 13:09:09
On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 02:49:28PM -0500, Richard Bollinger wrote:
The reply-to: looks OK and seems to work, though.  Here are the
headers from your email as displayed by gmail:
  From: Alex van den Bogaerdt <alex(_at_)ergens(_dot_)op(_dot_)het(_dot_)net>
Mailed-By:
v2.listbox.com
  To: rabollinger(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

I understand that reply-to works.  I don't complain about reply-to.

But the copy of the message that was sent to you, is not the same
as the copy that left my server.  Nevertheless it has the same
message ID.  Now there are thousands of different messages, all
having the same message ID.

I most certainly did not send a message to "rabollinger(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com"
yet the message in your mailbox seems to suggest otherwise. It is
a lie.

When I'm going to archive your message, it will be put into the
"mbox" folder in stead of the "spf-discuss" folder.  Very nasty.

And so on.  I don't know what the author of that server was on,
but I want some as well.  Seems to be pretty heavy stuff.

Alex