Re: [spf-discuss] OT: mailing list screwed up

2005-11-01 15:37:32
On 11/01/2005 14:44, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
Hi,

Whomever is managing this list: it modifies RFC822 "To:".  The same
happened to spf-help, seems some kind of update is responsible for
this change.

Result:
- It looks as if mail is sent to me in stead of the list
- reply-to-list doesn't work anymore

A rather weird and inconvenient default setting if you ask me.

Alex

Reply to list still works for me, but I agree.

FYI for whoever is making changes for the other SPF lists, I restored the old
behavior for spf-help by changing the settings for message format under
'Message To: Address' to 'the list address (other addresses in the headers
are hidden)'.

Scott K