Re: [spf-discuss] An article on SPF and SID.

2005-11-02 14:11:09
Who is SPF?

I actually wrote all of the MARID/post-MARID stuff with minor edits by Wayne.
So, you asked what has happened, and I pointed you at the thing I'd already
written that answered your question.

At this point we just go on and answer questions for people who have them.

I would even go so far to say that spf-help is more important to SPF than
spf-discuss these days.

Scott K