[spf-discuss] Re: An article on SPF and SID.

2005-11-03 03:55:07
Scott Kitterman wrote:

I would even go so far to say that spf-help is more important
to SPF than spf-discuss these days.

NAK - the latter is still needed for our future PS/DS campaign.

Dicussing the outcome of the appeals, Wayne's AUTH48 fixes,
Web site issues even if limited to moving that traffic to the
new list, PR about SPF's RfC number, PR about the first round
of appeals, next round at IAB if necessary, syntax details in
e.g. your tool, Council stuff (we can't have the IAB or IETF
Chair discuss SPF issues _here_ - they heve their own general
list etc. if they want "fun" :-)

So this list is still important until SPF is either dead or
a draft standard.  And the latter won't happen before 2007 -
if Mr. Hardie gets it his way s/2007/2008/

                          Bye, Frank