RE: [spf-discuss] An article on SPF and SID.

2005-11-03 06:33:58
I apologize. I was flippant and unclear.

I read the report and appreciated the information contained, but I was
looking for more of an independent view. One of the things I noticed
about SPF is that unless you read the documentation and use SPF, most
people don't really "get" what it does.

I got this impression by reading what we have on this list and what is
on the SPF site and then comparing it to some of the articles that
posters have linked to. I am even currently in the middle of reading
about the MARID controversy as posted in messages.

What is still missing from current comments on the state of SPF is its
global impression. How are we doing in educating the 'net in general and
what are reviewers writing about SPF and is it better than that article
that was printed July 04?

Mike Kelly
Systems Tech
Broadview Software Inc.