[spf-discuss] Re: Website.

2005-11-03 04:22:47
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

I think that the current Council should remain till the SPF
has finished the rounds to become a Standard (Experimental).

Makes sense if nobody objects, especially no Council member ;-)

For "experimental" the Council has almost nothing to do, that's
in the hands of the authors, Wayne and Meng (both also in the
Council).  But a PR after SPF got its RfC number would be nice.

More important are plans if the appeals don't make it in the
first round.  Another PR whatever the outcome is would be nice.

Next round at the IAB if necessary - maybe Julian and William
joining forces backed by a Council resolution (?)  Keith's idea
is also interesting, an I-D explaining why PRA cannot work, at
least not in conjunction with SPF as "default" behaviour.  With
"updates / obsoletes / PRA historic" as we see fit.  Bye, Frank