[spf-discuss] Re: www.openspf.org/

2005-11-12 12:43:34
wayne wrote:

  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework>
who is Wrs1864, Wayne, is that you ?

Yeah, that's me.  When I can't get the nick "wayne", I
generally try "grumpy" or "wrs1864".

My 2nd choice after "xyzzy" is "omniplex" (my Fido xyzzy
ran on a Dell omniplex P90 ;-)  Trying "frank" is a waste
of time, it's always already taken by somebody else.

BTW, apparently wikipedia doesn't have the very important
?raw=1 feature of Julian's "thingy":  externaleditor=true
doesn't work with my simple browser.  PITA.  Bye, Frank