[spf-discuss] Re: Status of the SPF RFC

2005-11-12 12:31:58
wayne wrote:

I have no idea how long it will take to get the I-D published
once the work by the editor begins.

You have some AUTH48 ideas - better stay away from substantial
modifications, and double-check anything with the ABNF here,
and with Bill's parser.  Double-check anything else here and
with Meng.  You both have to release the final version (minus
the IESG note of course, because that's not your text).

It's in good shape, the RfC-editor won't have to do much with
it.  2234bis -> 4234, and to get in touch with your co-author
shouldn't be major obstacles.
                             Bye, Frank