Re: [spf-discuss] What next: new elections or disolve or dither?

2005-11-16 11:08:03
On 11/16/2005 12:42, Terry Fielder wrote:
Scott Kitterman wrote:
I will start by saying that I think the Mail From and HELO/EHLO are done.
 We aren't going to get the momentum back to redo the last several years
of work. There will be no changes that break the installed base.
Comments?

v1 is not complete in my mind until the website it refers to is updated.

Terry

Sure.  What I meant was that I don't think there will EVER be an SPF v 1.5/3.0
that breaks the v=spf1 installed based.  Effective future work will be
limited to things that extend the current standard, not replace it.

Scott K