[spf-discuss] Re: Status of the SPF RFC

2005-11-17 17:24:08
wayne wrote:

as of today, there are now RFC's in our part of the editor's
queue both before and *after* the SPF and SenderID I-Ds that
appear to be working on.

Sooner or later somebody should note that SPF has a reference
to 2476bis, but 2476bis has yet no RfC number.

The SPF and SenderID I-Ds, however, are now marked "IESG"
instead of "EDIT".

Interesting:  "IESG = Holding for IESG Action".  The tracker
apparently cannot reflect this, and the "parking area" does
not yet have this new state:  http://rtg.ietf.org/Test/parking

Maybe the IESG really is thinking of not advancing neither
SPF nor SenderID.

The last articles I've seen from Bill, Brian, Sam, or Scott
were completely normal, nothing extravagant.   Bye, Frank