Re: [spf-council] Re: [spf-discuss] SPF council: new elections or disolve?

2005-11-11 15:06:44

Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Terry Fielder wrote:

I thought after defining SPF v1 the council would proceed to define SPF v
(next e.g. 3?)

I think it is time to proceed/begin to define the next SPF. I think every one is waiting for SPF to become a RFC. But at the rate this seems to be going that could be another year. We could get a lot done on the improvements and changes we think are best from what has been learned so far. For this I think the Council should still exist. Wheter there is a yes not election to extend the terms for a year or wheter a new election for a new council is needed.

Quick Poll

Yes/No  Should council terms be extended for an additional year?
Yes, council members willing

Yes/No  Should a new election take place for a council?
Vote to renew the council, yes. If the vote says NOT to renew the council, then make a vote for a new council.

Terry

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb(_at_)zenez(_dot_)com>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047

Terry Fielder
terry(_at_)greatgulfhomes(_dot_)com
Associate Director Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
Fax: (416) 441-9085