Re: [spf-council] Re: [spf-discuss] SPF council: new elections or disolve?

2005-11-11 11:35:31

I request that Chair of SPF Council organize Council meeting within next
two weeks with purpose to discuss its future. The particular topics I'd request to be discussed:

 1. Should there be new elections (a) or should council member terms be
    extended (b) or should it be dissolved (c)
 2a. If there is to be new elections topic for discussion include:
      2a.1 setting up rules for the election (who can vote, how vote is
           counted)
      2a.2 deciding on election officer and what voting system is to be used
      2a.3 deciding schedule for the elections
 2b. If term is to be extended then topic for discussion is length of the
     extension
 2c. If SPF Council is to dissolve then topic for discussion is who is to
     be responsible for assets of SPF Project (website, domain, etc) if
     there is no official body representing it and how any potential
     conflicts and problems are to be resolved

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks