Re: [spf-discuss] For Council review (was: SPF council: new elections or disolve?)

2005-11-17 06:42:37
On 11/17/05, Frank Ellermann <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> wrote:
Daniel Taylor wrote:

I propose that we have new council elections the second
week of January every year (after everyone's had a chance
to recover from the holidays).

Not sure about "every year", but it's a good plan for 2006.

This is a matter that can be resolved by a simple list vote

Let the Council confirm it, it forces them to meet at least
once really soon now, get their minutes up to date, formally
decide that using Julian's "CIVS" stuff is an option, etc.

I propose that all nominations be in by 2006-01-09 00:00:01
GMT, with the voting thread (or whatever mechanism we decide
to use) closing at 2006-01-16 00:00:01 GMT.

                    Seconded. bye, Frank

Sounds good to me.

Mike