Re: [spf-council] Re: [spf-discuss] SPF council: new elections or disolve?

2005-11-14 12:30:07
On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 01:39:17PM -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:
On 11/14/2005 12:56, wayne wrote:
...I think the Council has served a very useful purpose and
was well worth it.  I see nothing wrong with saying its job has
finished.

-wayne

Sure, but not until we have an RFC.

Here's another 2ct:

The current council could be "on call".  There's no need to meet from
time to time, unless something interesting happens.  Why not freeze
time, put those remaining days "on hold" and use them when they're
useful.  No one said the council's year needed to be consecutive...

I see no reason to do the whole voting process over again, chances
are the new council would be quite similar anyway.  And, as others
have said, the work involved to vote again might very well be more
than the work done by this new council.

Alex