RE: [spf-discuss] SPF council: new elections or disolve?

2005-11-11 15:27:08

In <x4fyqfp155(_dot_)fsf(_at_)footbone(_dot_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wayne
<wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> writes:

The Council decided, quite arbitrarily, that the terms should be for
one year, which would end at the end of the month.  That means we need
to either hold new elections ASAP, or decide to disolve the SPF
Council.

I am of the belief that it behooves sitting Council members not to lobby
too actively for a certain outcome in matter. As such, I will simply wait
and see what the SPF Community wants in this regard. Which is, of course,
not the same as saying I am not interested in the result.

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---
"If you were supposed to understand it,