Re: [spf-council] Re: [spf-discuss] SPF council: new elections or disolve?

2005-11-14 15:14:03
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, Koen Martens wrote:

Let me just add a cent to that, my intuition says that without a
body such as the spf council, spf loses 'weight'. If the councel is
dissolved, the community around spf might as easily dissolve. With
the council, there is a concrete idea of spf being 'alive',

I agree.  I am happy with extending the term of existing council, or
electing a new one.  But they need to be officially there - even if
there is nothing to do but wait for the RFC for the next 6 months.

But, in fact, updating the web site is a *very* important part of
the work while waiting for the RFC.