[spf-discuss] Re: SPF Discussion & Google

2005-12-02 02:47:10
David Lawless wrote:

I notice that Google doesn't seem to know anything about the
SPF discussion lists.

How did you come to this conclusion ?  I get about 62,500 hits
for "SPF-discuss", the first hit is:

GoogleBot also "sees" individual articles in the various list
archives like GMaNe, and the latter is listed in the proposed
update for <http://new.openspf.org/Support> still parked at
<http://new.openspf.org/Community/xyzzy1>

Sorry, no idea when the Webmasters decide what to do with it.

Or are you talking about importing the SPF mailing lists as
some kind of "GoogleGroups" ?  Have you tested this with any
mailing list ?

Perhaps all that's needed is that a Listbox configuration
parameter be flipped.

It's probably a bit more difficult than "add GoogleGroups to
list of subscribers", and I'd be wary with legal and privacy
issues as soon as GoogleGroups enters the picture.  Bye, Frank