Re: [spf-discuss] FYI: FTC AND CANADIAN COMP BUREAU TO UNVEIL ANTI-SPAM INITIATIVE

2005-12-21 12:16:15
On 12/19/2005 09:51, Hector Santos wrote:
[...] The FTC will also release details on a report on the
effectiveness of the CAN-Spam Act.

It was more than a little disturbing to read on /. this morning that they
felt CAN-SPAM was an overall success!  I'm sure there are many conclusions
that can and will be drawn.  Should I even bother reading TFA?

Did anyone here listen in on the proceedings (I noticed too late there was
a media call in #)?  Anything SPF (or even *cough* SenderID) related get
mentioned?

~Jason