[spf-discuss] Re: Election officer for the 2006 SPF Council elections

2006-01-07 22:24:58
Julian Mehnle wrote:

suggested yourself

Sorry if that was unclear, but what I really [1] wanted to say
was that I'd be glad if Nick or John do it.  For me "CIVS" is
still experimental [2].  I've no idea what the effect is if I'd
pick 1-1-3-3-5 or 1-1-2-2-3 or 1-1-x-x-5 (x = no opinion) in
the case of five candidates when I like the 1st and the 2nd and
hate the 5th candidate.  ROs are supposed to know the rules. ;-)

                         Bye, Frank

1: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spf.discuss/20041
2: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spf.discuss/20043

OT, finally I get the feeling for this Wiki stuff.  Was it
    there where you picked up your "footnote style" ?