[spf-discuss] Re: Weird Mail::SPF::Query test failure

2006-01-17 16:21:39
Julian Mehnle wrote:

I don't get it...  Did I overlook something?

Nor me, but trying to make sense of it I stumbled over a SIGH
why.html error (long quoted line folded by me):

|||      42:27 10.spf1-test.mailzone.com   macro_substitute:
Please see http://www.openspf.org/why.html?sender=%{S}&ip=%{I}&receiver=%{R}
-> Please see
http://www.openspf.org/why.html?sender=42%3A27%4010.spf1-test.mailzone.com&ip=192.0.2.110&receiver=mail

Trying to "see" the latter I get an empty page, my browser is
seriously challenged to make sense of any invalid HTML if this
invalidity is related to anchors / tables / forms.

Sure like hell validator.w3.org found a <table> error

| 1.Error Line 236 column 6: end tag for "TABLE" omitted, but
| its declaration does not permit this.
[...]
| 2.Info Line 37 column 0: start tag was here.

Crazy, from output line 37 up to 42 it manges to open not less
than three tables.  In line 56 after the "pardon our webpage"
it closes one table, but in line 59 it opens the next.