[spf-discuss] Re: Appeal of the IESG decision to publish draft-lyon-senderid-core-01 in conflict with referenced draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02

2006-02-08 19:51:22
Julian Mehnle wrote:

I'll see if we can get that one instituted on
http://new.openspf.org,

Yes, grab it:  The stuff between <pre> and </pre>
would be what you want.  Minus one old link to my
old Council election page in the old appeal part.

perhaps together with press release about the
appeal (and perhaps one about the council election).

Could be just an article on spf-announce converted
to (X)HTML or to WiKi, whatever is simpler.

Can you keep an eye on Heise for the next few days
and see if they actually pick up the news?

Well, I tried it about three times in so many years,
and they never picked anything I submitted, so don't
hold your breath.  OTOH their IETF reporter (Monika)
watches the general list, so if they want it they'll
find it anyway.
                          Bye, Frank