[spf-discuss] Is SPF Usage on a rise

2006-05-22 01:24:57
Probably this is a troll issue, I am sorry for that.

We run quiet large hosted antispam services, and I am supposed to plan
things for the future. we are using Spamassassin  + Mailscanner +
Postfix

We have already enabled SPF checks at SA level, but it doesnt seem to
have given great benefit. Probably because of low usage of SPF.

   On the top of it SPF checks cause problems when famous banks like
citibank , host wrong SPF records and their mail get caught as spam

  I am not sure where to get NPOV's on this ( picked the term from
wikipaedia ). Will SPF be widely used in the future.

Thanks
Ram