[spf-discuss] spf related domain names expiring

2006-06-21 07:26:10

Hi everyone

I have a bunch of SPF related domain names that will be expiring
soon.  I held on to them for an extra year because we were voting on
which domain name we should use instead of spf.pobox.com.  Now that we
have settled on openspf.org, I don't see a reason to keep them.  None
of them have ever really been used for anything, they should have no
links to them and the ones that I've actually tracked have seen
effectively no usage (e.g. just whois.sc bots and such).

Even though these domain names are useless for the cybersquaters and
domain tasters, I expect them to be snapped up anyway as soon as they
expire.  So, I figured I should give people here a chance first.  If
you are interested in any of these domains, let me know.

spfclassic.{org,com}
spf-classic.{org,com}
unified-spf.{org,com}

-wayne