Re: [spf-discuss] Bug in Gmane forum interface

2006-06-21 07:13:45
In <200606210750(_dot_)38765(_dot_)scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> Scott
Kitterman <scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> writes:

I would describe that as perhaps a feature not a bug, but in any case it's an
issue with gmane.  I'd suggest you contact them.  We have no control over how
gmane works.  All we did was ask that our lists be added to their service.

For what it is worth, the likely reason why we were contacted about a
gmane problem is that we list gmane as an option on the
http://new.openspf.org/Forums page.

-wayne