Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Bug in Gmane forum interface

2006-06-21 06:43:42
On Wednesday 21 June 2006 09:39, Julian Mehnle wrote:
Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Wednesday 21 June 2006 03:07, Mark Wolk wrote:
Topic: Other
Name: Mark Wolk

[...]
For some reason, the Gmane interface sent then an email to
me(_at_)a-la-carte-france-tours(_dot_)com asking to confirm that I was the
poster!

This is a bug which I suggest should be fixed urgently.

I would describe that as perhaps a feature not a bug, but in any case
it's an issue with gmane.  I'd suggest you contact them.  We have no
control over how gmane works.  All we did was ask that our lists be
added to their service.

As the message was sent via the contact form, I don't think Mark Wolk is
subscribed to spf-discuss.

Whoops.  Missed that.  He's been on spf-help.

Scott K