[spf-discuss] Bug in Gmane forum interface

2006-06-21 02:57:56

Topic: Other
Name: Mark Wolk

Hi,

I made my first post in spf.help list using the gmane interface. I selected
"Followup" from the drop-down menu, and filled the form.

In the form, I wrote my address as markwolk(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com . I also
copied some headers of one of my emails *****in the body of the message*****.
One line of these headers had the following information:

For some reason, the Gmane interface sent then an email to
me(_at_)a-la-carte-france-tours(_dot_)com asking to confirm that I was the
poster!

This is a bug which I suggest should be fixed urgently.

Regards,

Mark Wolk
New Zealand Splendeur Tours Ltd
P O Box 11-505 Ellerslie
Auckland 1131
New Zealand
telephone +64-21-990 997
USA voicemail 206-202-4711
mark(_at_)nzst(_dot_)co(_dot_)nz
http://nzst.co.nz

--
Message was sent via the SPF website contact form
<http://new.openspf.org/Contact>