Re: [spf-discuss] Fwd: [spf-webmasters] Addition to the spf site

2006-07-24 14:48:11
On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 04:55:00PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

In cases where an MTA author has expressed an opinion about how to do SPF
with their software, if we are going to make reference to patches, we ought
to at the very least make it clear that this is NOT the recommended
approach.

That's the approach I prefer.

(At least for the moment--but once the number of patches/plug-ins/milters
gets up to 50 or so, we might want to revisit any policy on the issue.)

--
Mark Shewmaker
mark(_at_)primefactor(_dot_)com