RE: [spf-discuss] Re: Which SPF implementation to choose?

2006-08-22 10:13:23
Please remove me from your distribution list. Thank You.

Todd A. Hanson
Hunter's Creek Community Association
14101 Town Loop Blvd.
Orlando, Fl 32837
(407) 240-6000 ext.134
(407) 851-1927 Fax
thanson(_at_)hccaemployee(_dot_)net
www.hunterscreek.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Kitterman [mailto:scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:56 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Which SPF implementation to choose?

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:29:07 +0200 "Ulrike vom Stein"
<ulrikevomstein(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:10 -0400, Scott Kitterman
<scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com>
wrote:

The pySPF library works fine on Windows, but you'd have to figure out
how
to integrate it yourselves.

Great. I will give it a try. I guess I could integrate it into an
event sink? What about licensing? Any restrictions or something I
should know?

You can find the latest versions in the pyMilter project on
sourceforge.net.  The licensing is on the same terms as Python, so I
think
there's no gotcha.

Scott K