Re: [spf-discuss] Cities with SPF-equipped domains?

2006-10-19 11:35:27
On Thursday 19 October 2006 13:12, Michael Breton wrote:
Everyone please check (their) cities' domains so we can add the ones with
SPF records.  I think that such a list would make a fun news item.

Auburn, Maine, USA has one.    auburnmaine.org

Michael Breton
Auburn, ME
USA

 Union City, Tennessee, USA   ci.unioncity.tn.us
 Bolivar, Tennessee, USA   ci.bolivar.tn.us
 Henderson, Tennessee, USA  ci.henderson.tn.us

 County of Dyer, Tennessee, USA  co.dyer.tn.us

--
Larry Smith
SysAd ECSIS.NET