RE: [spf-discuss] Verisign and SPF

2006-12-07 21:32:10
-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart D. Gathman [mailto:stuart(_at_)bmsi(_dot_)com]
Sent: donderdag 7 december 2006 20:58
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] Verisign and SPF

Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

If they were nice and worked with the community, they might actually
get some system (not necessarily the above) accepted to let them
do the Ad for invalid domain service.

Is this another one of those "modest proposals"? If so, I'm not falling for
it twice! :) If not, I honestly cannot say I like the idea. As far as "do
the
Ad for invalid domain service," I say let's never ever go there again.

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---
"If you were supposed to understand it,