Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Received-SPF errata

2006-12-20 21:27:05
On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Julian Mehnle wrote:

Notice that envelope-from in both cases is NOT a dot-atom or
quoted-string. None of '<','>','@' are legal chars for dot-atom:

That's right.  Can you add it to http://www.openspf.org/RFC_4408/Errata,
please?

I have updated Errata, and even filled in suggested wording and rationale.
I don't see Errata linked anywhere.  Did I miss it?  I linked it
from Specifications.