Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Another test case for the test suite...

2007-01-11 21:59:39
On Thursday 11 January 2007 23:32, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:

FWIW, I think it is a good thing to have a separate record type. I
only wished we could have migrated the entire user base to it and
stop using TXT...  The problem with using TXT is that there's more
than just SPF using it, and people can run into unexpected problems
(DNS reply truncated -> use tcp) while for others there's no problem
with exactly the same size SPF record.

Speaking of which Alex, this would be a good time if you wanted to pick up on
the TCP implementation we were working on for pyspf last year...

Scott K